Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun day with Grammy!!

Grammy Shepherd got up early Wed. morning to spend the day with Wils and mommy! We had a wonderful time walking at the park with Ry, eating Olive Garden, Shopping, and just enjoying the day!  Wilson loves to spend time with Grammy and you can really see it in his smiles!



Add Image He is too precious!
He looks like his daddy in this one!


Blue eyed boy!
This is my favorite!
Gotta love the lip!
This one is bad of us but I love his face when he looks at us!
He loves to eat his hands!
He got tired of the bumbo!
Love it.



Close up!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh my goodness makes me want to just eat him up!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait until we live a little closer so I can see him more often!

    Give him kisses for me.

    Love,
    Grammy Shep

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE baby boy!! I can't wait to see him (and you and Ryan :-))again next weekend (ya'll are coming down, right?) These pictures are just precious!!

    ReplyDelete