Friday, December 4, 2009

My heart

So God taught me a lesson recently: To not always follow my heart! WHAT? I have always been taught by many people to do just that but as God is slowly stripping away every thing that is not of HIM he is teaching me this! I must allow God to Lead my heart to keep my emotions and flesh in check with HIS WILL. Wow- it definitely does not happen over night, but I thank God for keeping HIS Word and Lessons Fresh and New to my heart. We serve an amazing God- and I pray I am obedient and disciplined to continue to listen! Conviction is hard but worth every pain.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go to publicly confess that. I am so proud of you. I really look up to you as a wife and a christian woman. It is obvious to me that you strive to follow Gods will but to know you must allow him to lead you is so important, although not always easy. I know the transitions coming up arent going to be easy. I will be praying for you guys and that you continue to have His peace knowing you are allowing Him to lead the way. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete