Friday, July 2, 2010

My Lillie Girl

Today I am sad! I am spending my last day with My Lillie Girl. I have praying the last few weeks about giving Lillie away but would wait as long as it took to find the 'perfect mommy and home.' The Lord provided-I am taking her over to her new home this evening with mixed emotions. I really have a Peace about this and I know in the long run it's best for Lillie. We are hardly ever home and I know when the timing comes for a new little Shepherd it would be even tougher giving attention to Lillie. She gave me love and companionship while Ryan was gone on flights and she would lay on my belly when I was preggo!! We had 4 wonderful years with her and I have cherished every moment. I am glad we will be able to visit her often!! Keep me in my prayers as I say goodbye tonight! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ash, I know this isn't easy for you but how wonderful you have found such a loving companion for her! Just hug on that precious little Wilson a little more tonight:-)

    Love you and thinking about you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing her beauty with the world (of facebook, anyway)... she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete