Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SWEET BABY BELLA!

It has been over a week since my last post. I hope you missed me!! I will let the pictures show you how precious and sweet my new little neice is, I am such a proud auntie!! I spent all last week with her and when I left my sister made the comment now they may actually be able to spend some time with THEIR daughter. What can I say, I am crazy in love with my precious neices and nephews!!

Isabella Shea Boyce was born Tuesday, July 6th weight 6 lbs and 12.4 ounces and 18 inches long! She is our little Pocahontas Baby, beautiful! Snow White Olivia calls her Cinderella Isabella!






My sis is so gorgeous!!



Sleeping Beauty!!





















2 comments:

  1. I have to admit... every time I see you posting pictures of sweet-baby-bella-bean, I think of my own little one. My chocolate beauty!!!
    Hope you are doing well.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!! She is gergeous just like my neice!!!

    ReplyDelete