Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grace new every morning!!

This week Wilson and I have gone on some great walks with my friend Monica.  We have been walking around my neighborhood, and I have to tell you we have a torturous hill but it's good for the legs! It has been fun to walk and feel God's Grace every morning, it has been so beautiful too.  Wilson loves it, Monica brings her dog Tank (He is 3 pounds!) and he looks over and watches him the whole time.  

Wilson is also getting so big, we had to move his jumperoo up a stage and moved to stage 2 food, and he loves it.  I have only given him a banana or two but that is the only adult food so far.  I know we are creating a monster bc he already wants my water bottle and anything he sees me eating.  He is almost sitting up by himself and when I look at the monitor in the middle of the night he as crawled to the completely other side and by the morning he is back where I put him.  He loves all the room in there and he sleeps on the whole thing!

Here are a few pics of my baby boy!!

He was laughing at G aunt Tammy!
Playing hard!
Loving his bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment