Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wilson 4-6 months

WOW has he grown! -  he gained four pounds in two months!! My big 15 lbs boy is growing fast and literally changes daily.  His personality is starting to shine through and he amazes me everyday.  He is a great mixture so far of Ry and I-  He is laid back and content wherever and whatever he is doing- kinda of like me but loves to be entertained and play like Ry.  He has this sweet spirit about him- LOVES to rub your arm and hug on you.  And when he looks into your eyes and grabs your face it melts my heart.  

Here are some highlights from the last few months:

He can roll over both ways!
Sleep on his back ( most of you know what that did to momma! )
He is teething now ( I know that could last for a while )
Loves his jumparoo and plays so hard in it- He jumps side to side like a boxer!
The only time he is fussy is when food is gone! haha
Sleeping great at night
Talks so much more and loves to laugh ( especially at Lillie )
Reaches out for cell phone, remote, and of course his daddy!
He can almost sit up on his own but still wobbles from side to side
He is a people/kid watcher! 
He loves to snuggle and rub you!
He scratches the sheets when he goes to sleep! I can hear it in the monitor.
He loves to be outside!

Love you guys!! Thanks for loving on Wilson!








2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big....I'm so glad that you are experiencing the same kind of "melt your heart" kind of feelings with your little one too. It is just amazing the love that we are able to have for our own children. Hope to see you soon.
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to get my tongue right up inside his bum

    ReplyDelete