Wednesday, August 19, 2009

REVIVAL WEEK!

This week was revival and it was AMAZING!  I haven't been to a revival since I was a teenager, it was so refreshing.  I love hearing GOD's WORD and Message spoken so clearly and blatantly.  There were also 5 people saved that I know of!!! WOW was it emotional to see someone come to CHRIST and realize for the first time THEY HAVE A SAVIOR.  I think sometimes being a preacher's kid I can take salvation or granted or just lessen the significance of it because I have always grown up in the church but GOD has shown me this week how important HIS GRACE is to us everyday and that everyday I HAVE AND NEED A SAVIOR!  Lately I have been so insecure about NOT HAVING IT ALL TOGETHER and totally NOT being a supermom but I believe the insecurity's I feel in my heart are left there for GOD to fill!!!  I pray that I can really seek out GOD's WILL not just say it but actually pursue it wholeheartedly.  I encourage everyone to read their Bible today and fill your life with substance and encouragement = and even conviction.  And remember GOD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL!

Momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment