Monday, January 4, 2010

Boro Residents

We are here in the Boro!! We have been here about a week. Ryan started work today and starts school Jan. 14. I am going to start subbing hopefully next week. We are enjoying the apartment and spending time with Grammy, Pops, Chuck, Liz and the boys, Sara and Holly. Jeff and Amanda came in last week as we celebrated the New Year!! It feels weird being back- it's almost like we are on vacation and it brings back memories of the good ole College days. We hope to catch up with friends and enjoy our time here. I miss my family and cant wait for my parents to come see us next week!!
Wilson has had a few firsts this past week. He is drinking from a sippy cup, walking behind his firetruck toy by himself, and he learned today how to pick up his leg and get off of it. He is getting SO big- he would rather walk than crawl. He LOVES playing with his cousins- they already have so many memories!! It's hard to believe in just about a month he will be 1!!!!! Breaks my heart! Thank you all for your prayers. I will keep you updated!!


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment