Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Wilson

LOVE HIS SMILE!
FAMILY PIC!

Ok, Ok- I know most of you know little Wilson but because I am that crazy momma who cant stop blogging, talking, and facebooking about my little joy I just wanted to share a few pictures to give you a glimpse of his personality, especially for our friends and family who dont get the opprotunity to see him often. I will tell you this: He LOVES to laugh, he gives hugs/kisses freely, if he could LIVE outside he would, he just started running- EVERYWHERE, starting to enjoy the pool- swimming lessons start in July, his face lights up when daddy comes home, likes to pull Lillie's ears (she hates it), snorts when he laughs really hard, very ticklish (especially under arms and neck), loves to play in the pantry, has this funny "evil" laugh when he gets into something he shouldn't, talks and jabbers ALOT, loves to spend time with his cousins, makes truck noises to everything (even when he eats), and my favorite part is he STILL lets me ROCK him to sleep at night!! I know one day he wont but until then- I CHERISH each night night!




2 comments:

  1. Awe, no harm in that... keep on cherishing your little man. Spread the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful your family is!! your little guy is so adorable.

    thank you so much for the link, ashley. =)

    ReplyDelete