Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Small Moments- TRUSTING!

I have blogged about this before but wanted to share something! So many of you know we moved to M'boro in January, and it has been a little tough for me but lately the Lord is really helping me love and appreciate the small things here. I may not like living in an apartment, going back to work (part time), being away from my family, and did I mention the apartment? But I LOVE spending time with my nephews, going to the pool with Wilson (one of the two perks of the apt!), watching my in-laws build their dream home, and spending time with sister in laws!! I know God has us here for a reason and recently God showed us his Grace and Ryan got an opprotunity to fly part time. I love that he is able to do what he loves!

So I hope Ryan reads this and stops calling me negative Nancy!
God is teaching me to fully trust him when we make life decisions. HE loves us more than anyone and HE will take care of us in the midst of anything!! We ARE HIS children!!

I am thankful HE is still teaching/molding me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for the moulding in me as well... we serve a good God.
    Continue trusting... I am learning the same.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new look!!! AND...I "do" read your blog:-) Continue to TRUST the ONE who holds you in the Palm of His Hand!!! You have to "bloom where your planted"! Look forward and not behind--too many blessings surround you. BTW--I have LOVED having you for my neighbor:-)

    Love you lots Ash,
    Your Momma (inlaw)XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one love having you close!! I know its hard on you but I love you Ash. So thankful my brother choose you. Just keep reminding yourself that you are here for a reason and this is a small chapter in the life of your family.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete