Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CALLING ALL LADIES!!

Ok girls, join me in Beth Moore's new study "SO LONG INSECURITY!" You can purchase the book cheaper at Amazon.com or you can buy it at Lifeway/or any bookstore. I have only read the Introduction and I can already tell you it's going to be amazing. Part of the book has insights from women and MEN she interviewed all over the country. PURCHASE IT- and click on the link below (her blog) and join me on this journey of dealing with one of the most powerful yet less discussed strongholds over women! I know personally this has always been an issue so I am excited to see how God will use this book to help/encourage! I will also discuss some things on my blog- so comment and let me know if you want to join me.
If you have to wait for the book to come in- no problem I will help you catch up.


http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2010/02/so-long-insecurity-discussion-group.html

No comments:

Post a Comment