Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Wilson

Dear Wilson,
My heart is full of joy as I write to you. You are turning one and growing so fast. As I look back the past year and smile at all of the wonderful memories excitement floods through me to know we are just going to make many more!! You have always been the most laid back, happy, snuggly baby. I love your laugh, the way your cheeks are red when you wake up, when you lay your head on my chest as I rock you to sleep, the way you eat (usually in 1 minute flat), when you open up your mouth to give me your sweet kisses, and the way your BIG BLUE eyes light up when you look at your daddy. There are many nights your daddy and I lay in bed talking of how BLESSED we are God chose us to be your parents. Your sweet spirit, fun-loving personality is really starting to shine through. You love to roughhouse with daddy, play peek-a-boo with Lillie, help me with the laundry, clap when you hear music (I smile just thinking of the way you clap), and your new favorite game is "CHASE"- you love to be chased around the house. Always know that we pray for you everyday- we pray God continues to keep you healthy and safe and you will see HIS LOVE through our parenting, marriage, our words, and our day-to-day. My prayer as your mother is that you will grow to know Jesus at an early age and will serve him everyday of your life. You are our GIFT and you are HIS. I love you more than you will ever know. I know the next 17 years will go just as quickly as the last one- never forget that God LOVES/CARES for you even more than I do. I hope you enjoy your party and the daddy/mommy dates we will take you on this week. You are my JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment