Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy First Birthday Sweet Wilson

I was so excited because Wilson woke up before I left for work this morning so as I was feeding him I told him ALL about giving birth to him ONE YEAR AGO TODAY! He just looked at me with those big blue eyes SO SERIOUS. It was almost like he was thinking, "WOW MOM YOU DID ALL OF THAT FOR ME?" We put up FIRST BIRTHDAY banners and took pictures. Ryan spent the morning with him (I did not want to leave). But he brought Wilson over so we could have lunch together! We ate at Mccallister's and talked about how pretty soon Wilson will be walking into places-CRAZY- (Sidenote 'I need to buy him some shoes')! Grammy Shep is going to cook us dinner and made a special dessert for him. Tommorrow morning we are going to his ONE YEAR well baby check up and then the rest of the day will be our mommy/son date. I am thinking TARGET- hey, I can take him to places like that now because he doesnt know the difference- there will be a time where he will scream 'NO I DONT WANT TO GO THE STORE!!' I dread that day because I LOVE ME SOME TARGET!
We are driving to Sevierville this weekend for his party on Saturday- I am so excited for him to celebrate with all of our family/friends who love him so much. I pray he always knows how loved and blessed he is. Here are some recent pictures- ENJOY- I will post bday pics soon.
My little Eskimo!
Celebrating Pop's Retirement

LOVE THESE BOYS!





2 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute! A year goes by so fast!!! It is funny to me that you said soon he will be walking into places because Major, just in the last week or so, has decided he DOES NOT ever want to be held. He says "put me down" :( Sad, sad! They grow entirely too fast!
    Sidenote: I am sure living in the 'boro you know about the Discovery Center, Wilson will love it if you haven't been. It is one of my and Major's fav places to go! Have fun tomorrow and enjoy his day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no soon it will be fine we can go to Target but can we look at the toys? or more precise the Legos, or Bakugan, or cars or what ever thing he is into at the time. My trip is not complete without a full run down of all the new legos!

    ReplyDelete