Thursday, February 25, 2010

LOVE ON YOUR LITTLE ONES!

I read this blog today and it touched my heart. Let me review you on what you are about to read: This family of 5 is about to lose their 2 year old to cancer. The mother is blogging about her precious life- her name is Layla Grace. She is in hospice now and holding on and the mother is spending the last moments with her precious daughter AS I TYPE. If you read on down her blog she has a post called "Sleep, Valentine's Day, and Regrets"- it had tears running down my face. To think sometimes I could ever get annoyed when Wilson follows me around or if I dont get a full night's sleep. When I hear of families that have to go through this my heart hurts with burden/loss for them. It makes me appreciate ALL and EVERYTHING that comes with my sweet/precious son. Please join me and pray for this mommy, daddy, and sisters as they embrace and endure the last few moments with their daughter. And please appreciate EVERY MOMENT with your children/nieces/nephews/grandchildren- LIFE IS A VAPOR!

http://laylagrace.org/

1 comment:

  1. Big ole fat alligator tears are running down my face. What a precious little girl and precious family. I will be praying for them and hugging my precious boy a little tighter! Thanks for posting this Ashley.

    ReplyDelete