Monday, September 14, 2009

CRAZYLOVE!

I am not sure how many people have read this book but I recommend it to EVERYONE! "CrazyLove" By Francis Chan! He goes deep into God's Love on so many levels. I have been taught about HIS love my whole life and I am only on chapter four and already amazed of the new perspective I have on the most selfless love given. He puts it in a fresh new light- there is also many scriptures to read which I love! This is what I learned tonight!! I had to share: "The irony of God's love is that while God doesn't need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don't really want HIM most of the time. He treasures us and anticipates our departure from this earth to be with HIM and we wonder indifferently how much we have to do for HIM to get by." WOW talk about perspective. This book is showing me how really SMALL I am! We wake up every morning thinking it's going to be an average day- checking off our to do lists and 'living life' but remember LIFE IS A VAPOR and we are not promised the very next breath. Death should change the way we live! Love you guys, (BUY THE BOOK- but remember to read and put the Bible first) Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment