Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wilson's 6 months Pictures!

A friend of the family did Wilson's 6 month pictures and they all are AMAZING!!  Check them out- she is going to give me a CD so I can pick which ones and order from Walgreens- let me know which ones are your favorite- they are numbered.  This just shows again how BLESSED Ryan and I are with such a beautiful son inside and out!  He is such a JOY to raise and I thank GOD he is healthy- please pray for continued health for him, my niece Olivia, and my two nephews Carter and Mason.  This flu stuff is scary for babies!  Love you all- ENJOY-  If you want any family pictures or baby pictures done go to www.triciamaggardphotography.com

Here is the link for Wils' pics. (copy and paste)

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=5239258

No comments:

Post a Comment