Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

The reason I am posting this is I am assuming the ones that read this blog are mostly family with a few friends -actually I am not sure how many even look at the page BUT for the ones that do please pray for us!  We have a few decisions to make regarding our future careers and other important details that go along with that.....  We are putting it in God's hands and praying!!

God has really tested me lately with TRUSTING him- with my parents and husband in Honduras during a political unrest/ lockdown, and with my Great Aunt getting into a severe and horrific car accident- and now with some important decisions- I have really struggled with giving all of my stress and control to GOD.  He gets us to our breaking point for a reason- to stop- be still- and listen!!

Please pray with us that the Lord will go before us and clear the path- and we would remember that control is an illusion- God owns it.  I realized tonight as Ryan, Wils, and I were in the floor playing and Ry was making Wils laugh so hard that it doesn't matter where we live or what we do as long as we LIVE in those moments.  God is always faithful and that is enough- I pray the Lord will remind me of this in the morning when I try to take control again. hehe.  


2 comments:

  1. Very True! I pray that I can trust and follow His will!

    LOve you.

    dada

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will say a prayer for your family...God already knows the plan He has for your family so just give it to Him....His way is always the best even if it seems stressful at the moment. Love you guys.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete