Saturday, September 19, 2009

Honduras update- MISSED FLIGHT?!?!?!

Ok First let me tell you that the flights that go into Honduras are only once a day!!

Well the Knoxville crew got on the plane around 7:30 am to head over to ATL and then destination Honduras. As soon as they boarded the pilot said they could not proceed due to FOG in ATL. Ryan called around 8:15 am and had me to check online well the status online said "ON TIME"- they take forever to update stuff like this. So he said to keep checking and he would call me- they had to be in ATL before 10 ish to not miss the ATL flight to Honduras. 

In the meantime Wilson got really fussy so I put him in the bed with me so he could sleep - WE BOTH FELL ASLEEP. We woke up around 10-
I woke up and called dad!! I was so anxious to hear what happened.

I was hoping he wouldn't answer meaning (they were on their way to Honduras)- HE ANSWERED- He told me something CRAZY- He only had a minute and this is what he said:

"WELL WE GOT HERE AND WENT OVER TO THE GATE AND SAW THE PLANE TAXING OUT- THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT STARTED COMING BACK- THEY HAD "ACCIDENTALLY" LEFT SOME LUGGAGE WHICH GAVE US TIME TO GET ON THE PLANE!!! And I said "WOW GOD IS ALREADY SHOWING UP AND PROVING HIMSELF TO ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL! 

It's awesome when GOD shows up and proves himself in the last seconds- He wants to remind us that HE IS IN CONTROL and to always have Faith!

Just an update: This should be an amazing trip if this is how it starts before they get there!

KEEP PRAYING GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment