Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tennessee Valley Fair

Ryan, Wilson, and I went to the TN Valley Fair in Knoxville and had the BEST time.  We saw all of the AG exhibits, old antique tractors and steam engines, huge pregnant cows, some had just given birth hours earlier, we saw a wonderful circus, the mayor of Knoxville in the dunking booth, and a few mullets and women wearing no shoes.  But hey, it's not a fair unless you see that!  Wilson was such a wonderful baby- he took it all in with a smile- as usual.  Here are some great pics!








2 comments:

  1. Ok, he seriously could not be any cuter!!! I am coming to visit. Me and my children and we will just have to lock them in a room while I love on Wilson.
    BTW, you look great. You have lost more since being at the house havent you?
    I will call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's getting so big!! It's been FAR TOO LONG since we saw ya'll last! Whenever we get all the craziness figured out we'll have to plan a trip up to visit.

    I agree with Liz, you look great!!

    Love You!!

    ReplyDelete